Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Income System Review

My Income System

UPDATE: If your interested in this one, for a limited time it is now available at $17. When you click on the above link and go to the page, let the page load fully, then click the back button in your browser and a box will appear offering this to you for only $17......

Incredible system, the home page doesn't give a lot away, so at first I was very reluctant to try this one out; what won me over was two things; the first was the picture of a bank statement showing over $4,000 in debt. The second was that after scouring the internet I couldn't find another site with this same text or using the same images, which would have pointed to a scam. (Something we all hate and want to eliminate.)
I bit that bullet, and gave it a go. Here, fellow entrepreneurs, I present you with my findings;

Pros: Straight forward, realistic proof of income, brought to us by a fellow entrepreneur!

Cons: It does cost $47; although in my honest opinion this is still a great deal. It also takes around 90 - 180 minutes a day to implement. (May be faster for some of us however.)

Monthly Earnings: $1,000 upwards is a very realistic goal.

Overall Rating: 8/10

As of this time you are offered not just a 2 month risk free trial, but also a phone consultation - that's a very good offer, and frankly, being risk free I would encourage everyone to try it.

*Emma's Pro Tip: Try closing the window before buying; some days you will be offered an even cheaper price! (Just remember to keep this page open so you don't lose the link.)


3 comments:

  1. Emma,
    Great concept. I am surprised more of this has not been done before now. Please correct "one me over" to read "won me over". I want your main page to look as professional as possible. And yeah I am a teacher. Keep up the good work.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rick :D

    I am very proud to be able to help people out, and at the same time experience a lot of great systems. I'm learning a lot.

    I have corrected that now, thank you - I feel silly getting something like that wrong.

    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blod and very interesting I will try all of this you review thanks for the information at least I will be avoid the scam

    ReplyDelete