Thursday, June 11, 2009

Express Paid Surveys Review




After all the questions I get asked about which online survey sites I used, I've decided to review another one; as previously I only really made good money with one site Survey Scout, listed on this blog also.
You already know the site will be about taking surveys so I shall skip the blurb and get to the bulk of what you want to know.

Pros: Very realistic promises, endless piles of surveys, really great interface.

Cons: The price of $34 felt like a lot, however I do not regret it.

Monthly Earnings: As an average user I'd say $600 plus a month, but if you were dead-set on making money from home enough to devote a few hours a day I'd estimate around $3200. (I only tested these products for two weeks each, so I might be $50-$100 off.)

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

It lost a point because although the interface is nice, I am not a fan of the flash. If you want to see the kinds of surveys you will be taking simply click the link and then "example survey".



No comments:

Post a Comment