Friday, July 10, 2009

Survey Scout Review




Ok, everyone seems to want to know about surveys; do they work, what is the pay like, etc.
SurveyScout is great, it's my all time favourite survey site, and I've tried over 20 of them just to find one worth promoting on this site. None that I tried were scams, but they can't compare to this.

Pros: Excellent pay, up to $10 on some surveys, frequently updated with new surveys, trustworthy, reliable company over 5 years old, satisfaction guaranteed.

Cons: One time sign up fee, although I made it back in 12 minutes, within 20 minutes I was up $30.

Monthly Earnings: The sky is really the limit with this; I doubt you could make over $2500 a month with it, but that is a lot considering most people who use survey sites are still in school.

Overall Rating: 9/10

This is worth doing if you want to take surveys for your money - what I like best is that they have great customer service and are an incredibly well respected, older company who lives up to the hype.



Stay tuned - I will be reviewing more programs as I get the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment